|TAPIEx ActiveX Control v3.6
TAPIEx ActiveX Control General Description
TAPIEx is implemented as a suite of Component Object Model (COM) objects.
- TAPIExCtl Base interface of the component,
provided to initialize ,enumerate available lines, events notifications.
- ITAPILine encapsulates a line
device, make call also enumerate the call
- ITAPICall manages the state of
the call appearances active on a line.
- ITAPIPhone encapsulates a phone
device, setting hookswitch devices, set the volume or gain value.
- IWaveFormat interface
encapsulates wave format.
- ILineCaps interface is used to
obtain information about the line's capabilities.
- IWaveAnalysis interface implement
accurate real FFT on audio wave-form.
- IListen interface provides speech
recognition support for your applications. It provides two modes of speech
Voice-Dictation and Voice-Command. (SAPI
4.0 is supported now)
- ISpeak interface enables an application
to perform text synthesis operations.
- ILocationInfo interface is
used to get information related to the location of the calling party.
- ICallingCard provides methods
to retrieve information concerning telephony calling cards.
MemoryBuffers interface manage the IMemoryBuffer
interface and provides COM-standard enumeration methods for the IMemoryBuffer
IMemoryBuffer loads all the wave files into the system memory.
It improves performance in multi-lines IVR system.
ITAPIAddress encapsulates address object.