|TAPIEx ActiveX Control v3.6
The TranslateAddress method translates the specified address into another format.
( Translate Canonical Addresses to Dialable Addresses)
sAddressToTranslate As String,
PermanentCardID As Long,
TranslateOptions As LINETRANSLATEOPTION) As
- string containing the address from which the information is to be extracted
for translation. Must be in either the canonical address format, or an arbitrary
string of dialable digits (non-canonical). This parameter must not be NULL.
If the AddressIn contains a subaddress or name field, or additional addresses
separated from the first address by CR and LF characters, only the first address
- The credit card to be used for dialing. This parameter is only valid if
the TRANSLATEOPTION_CARDOVERRIDE bit is set in TranslateOptions.
Use TAPIExCtl.CallingCards enumerate the calling
- The associated operations to be performed prior to the translation of the
address into a dialable string. This parameter uses one of the LINETRANSLATEOPTION
- Return the newly created IAddressTranslationInfo
The TranslateAddress method translates the telephone number
using the dialing rules set in the Windows Dialing Properties for the currently
selected Location. (Use TAPIExCtl.Locations(0)
return the current location)
- IAddressTranslationInfo, Dialable
Addresses , Canonical Addresses