1. LoaderLock was detected error in VS2005 while using ToneDecoder.Net , WaveEx.Net or TAPIEx.Net
2. I installed TAPIEx in C++ Builder 5 as the component, but when i try to run the demo , it raise the "Access Violation" error ! why ?
3. I use the Dialogic D/41D card, i want to record my voice through the telephone but failed with the error message : "wave/in error in waveInOpen(), errorcode=32('The specified format is not supported c ...
4. How can I add "AxTAPIExLib" reference in my C# project?
5. I am using the voice modem. OnDTMF event works, but I am unable to get the OnGatherDigitsTerminated event to trigger.
6. How to receive parameters from other programs who use tapi assisted calls like tapiRequestMakeCall through the tapi32.dll?
7. My IVR application work fine in win98 and win2k, but it fail in WinNT 4.0 , why?
8. When i use m_Call.Speak() , it show "Can not initiate the TTS engine"
9. How to Test a MODEM for Caller ID Support
10. How to use TAPIEx ActiveX Control v2.5 in VC ?
11. Why does my application return OnConnnected when the call hasn't been answered yet?
12. I run the demo, but "Can not open the device in voice mode"
13. How can I collect the 6 digits of ID number?
14. "initialize successfully, found 7 TAPI devices". While there are only 3 devices in the drop down box.
15. When I am trying to execute answering machine Devices column getting blank ,TAPIMEDIATYPE_AUDIO=0
16. I put all the business logic in the onDTMF event. But if another call arrives and in this event there are wav to play, the second call will be blocked?
17. If I want manage 2 line how I can do ( I Know that can run 2 instance of the app,but I don't like it) ?
18. If I declare a global variable that must store the DTMF, and I have another incoming call, the same variable is not clear,...
19. What is Caller ID ?
| Home | Support | FAQ
| Download | Purchase | Contact Us |
Copyright ©2001-2016 HotWind TAPIEx Software , All Rights